Wednesday, April 23, 2008

It's all about Scott

Scott flew home from our California Christmas and the rest of us drove. The next event was to pack him up and send him off to school in Idaho. Here he is in our driveway all packed up to go. Looks like he is ready for study time with his two sleds doesn't it? Zachary is standing beside Scott and Aaron is on the truck. They were sad to see him go and quite worried about how he would remain entertained while away, so they snuck a game-boy and some games into his supplies.




The following pictures show that winter semester has the potential for some fun times too. There are sand dunes located near Rexburg which make ideal snowmobile terrain. He still rides like crazy idiot boy. I attribute this to his posession of the y-chromosome. The y-chromosome is obvoiusly an x missing the arm of reason! Last year Scott broke his back in a snowmobile accident. I must credit that at that time he wasn't doing any crazy stunts, but you would think he wouldn't be up for a repeat of that ordeal - I know I'm not!


0 comments: